無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2412
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 09:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Despite being shot in the back, a 28-year-old street vendor,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who says he is a fan of Usain Bolt, was forced to run and plunge into a trench at Annandale,NFL Jerseys Discount, East Coast Demerara (ECD),Wholesale Jerseys From China, to escape six armed bandits.Injured: Otis WickhamThe gunmen were after the vendor’s two gold chains but eventually escaped empty-handed.The incident occurred around midnight Sunday.The wounded man has been identified as Otis Wickham, of Annandale,Wholesale China Jerseys, East Coast Demerara (ECD).Wickham is nursing a gunshot wound to his back at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).According to information,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, Wickham was at the Annandale bus park when six men on three CG motorcycles approached him and demanded his two gold chains.The vendor, who said that he knew he could have run to save his life, explained that he refused to hand over his valuables to the robbers, and ran without stopping to breathe.However, he was wounded when one of the armed men opened fire at him.Wickham managed to jump into a nearby trench and hid under a piece of wood.Yesterday, at the hospital, the wounded man said that minutes after a friend he was talking with left to go purchase food; six men approached him on three motorcycles.“One of them jump off the bike and come up to me and tell me he want my chain. When I tell he no, he hit me two times in my head and I run. While running, this man just firing shots behind me,Wholesale China Jerseys,” the wounded man said. He was struck once.According to Wickham, “I jump inside the trench and hide under a wood and I see he (gunman) come and he peeping but he ain’t see me. My phone and so get wet. My slippers float away.”The vendor said that he estimated when the men left and climbed to the surface where he was then rushed to the GPHC.“I never see them men before. Like they went somewhere and they were passing through the village because I never see them in Annandale before. I think they went looking at me for a long time though,” the 28-year-old man said.He noted that the men waited until his friend left to purchase food before they approached him.“I see when they come but I didn’t suspect anything. If I de only know it was my two gold chain they wanted I would have taken them off long ago,” Wickham said.No one has been arrested as yet.