無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2402
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-14 19:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“Ya Worship I does use de weed for meh head because I went in a li’l accident and I does suffer bad with meh head,Cheap Jerseys From China,” were the words of 46-year-old Paulette Emanuel,Authentic Jerseys For Sale, after she pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of narcotics.It was alleged that the accused, on March 24,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, had in her possession four grams of cannabis for the purpose of trafficking in narcotics. The charge was read by Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson.According to the defendant, the doctor had told her that she should use the “illegal” substance for her intense headaches.“Ya Worship, is de doctor that tell me use this thing for my head,” Emanuel explained. When asked by the magistrate if she was sure that the doctor told her that,Cheap Jerseys, Emanuel answered in the affirmative.She also added that after she was involved in the accident the doctor told her that she should start using “weed”.Emanuel was sentenced to three weeks community service and fined $10,Cheap NHL Jerseys,000. She is to report to the East La Penitence Police Station on Monday where she will commence her community service.Also appearing before the same magistrate was Kerwin Harry, 19, of 222 South East Cummings Lodge. Harry pleaded guilty to possessing two grams of cannabis on March 25.According to the defendant,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, on the day in question he was going to work and the police came and told him that they needed to carry out a search.He said that after they searched his pants the police pulled a packet of “weed”. He further explained that the pants he was wearing did not belong to him but to his brother.“Ya Worship that pants that I had on was my brother’s pants and I didn’t know that any “weed” went inside the pockets.”Harry said that he is not running away from the fact that drugs were found in his possession, adding that was the main reason he pleaded guilty but needs the court to understand that he does not smoke.He was given two weeks’ community service, which is to commence on Monday. He was also fined $8,000.