無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2412
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-15 12:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An?early morning horrific accident,Cheap Jerseys China, involving two trucks?at Hairuni, on the Linden/Soesdyke Highway, has left the driver of one truck dead, and two others nursing minor injuriesDead is 27-year-old Rameshwar ‘Shah Rukh’?Primlall, of 14 Supply, Mahaica, East Coast Demerara.Primlall was the driver of GPP 2252, which slammed into GLL1645, another truck which was reportedly parked on the highway with a puncture.His wife, Kumarie Singh, who travelled to the scene of the accident with relatives, said that she got the horrible news ‘around 5’o clock’ yesterday.Singh cried bitterly as she held unto the cabin of the badly damaged truck that her husband had met his death in.Family members and others at the scene of the horrific two-truck accident at Hauruni, Soesdyke/Linden Highway.According to the driver of the other truck, Orlando ‘Putchie’ Rose, of One Mile Extension, Wismar, Linden, it took?almost two hours to free the badly injured man from the mangled vehicle.Rose said that a tyre on his truck had ‘burst’, so he had parked, was in the process of changing it when the accident happened. That was shortly after 02:00 hrs. Rose said that he heard a vehicle approaching then there was a loud impact at the back of his truck.“All I know is we truck deh cross the road on the side and one of dem from the other truck ?pitch in the bush there, one of dem been pon de road, and the driver he get pin in de truck. A tractor went in the back of de truck, and one of dem de sitting in the tractor.”Rose claimed that the other truck was speeding.At the scene, there was evidence that Rose’s truck was knocked several yards away,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, from the point of impact.Several drums of fuel lined the road. The driver said that he had removed them from the truck after the accident. Rose said that he was in the process of transporting the fuel from Georgetown to the interior. He had thirty drums?on the truck when the accident occurred.Hardat Singh of Novar, Mahaicony, owner of the truck which Primlall was driving, said that his employee was making a trip to 72 Miles Potaro.Singh said that three persons were in the cab of the truck, while one person was in the tray.“Whilst coming down the highway, there was this truck parked on the road with no lights, so by the time the driver saw it, it was too late- because they break down and park on the road with no lights. On top of that it was foggy, so even though the driver tried to swerve out, he couldn’t make it. I was sitting in the cab,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, on the passenger side, but he got hit more,Cheap Jerseys China, because of how he tried to swerve.”The man noted that it took about half an hour to retrieve the driver from the mangled wreck.His wife,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, Sharon Singh, said that her husband called her about 04:00 hrs yesterday. “He just dialed the number, and he just have the phone on, and all I’m hearing is him saying, “Oh God somebody please help my driver”. So he wasn’t even talking to me, it was like he was in shock.”Singh said she later called the police, after she finally got some more information from her husband.“We own this truck and we work with Bosai,China Jerseys, through Forrester- they had this little work to take in a tractor and they had this other work to do with the hydro-plant for a month and today was to be their first day. ‘Shah Rukh”- we used to call him that- he worked with us, and he?just went home the night to spend with his family and they left like two this morning to go up there… then my husband called. When we got to the hospital this morning they told us he didn’t make it.”Singh’s husband and the other persons on the truck were taken to the Linden Hospital complex, where they were treated and sent away.Meanwhile, relatives of the dead man, including his wife travelled to the scene yesterday.They were adamant that it was the unlit truck that caused the accident.Police who were on the scene came in for strong condemnation, after they insisted that the dead man’s wife remain to give statements. Her relatives were in a hurry to take her to see a doctor, for her?”low blood pressure”.The Singhs also complained that several parts from their truck were stolen although the police were on the scene, soon after the accident.