無頭像
Orrtul1y

帖子 13162
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2384
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-16 11:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
….said they dumped urine on her headA New Amsterdam woman says that she was brutally beaten by a gang of four male police officers in her bedroom on June 23, last. The beatings resulted in her left hand being broken.Audrey Cummings, of Lot 20 St John Street, New Amsterdam, related the chilling series of events that allegedly took place while she was home alone that night.She said that around 21:00 hrs, “I was in my bed when the police came and surrounded my house and knocked at my door, asking me to open my door.”The woman, Audrey Cummings with her broken handCummings refused since she was alone at home at the time. She enquired as to what they wanted and “they said they come to look for guns, ammunition and narcotics”.She refused again and she went back in her bed. The woman stated that the police men then started to kick down her back door, “until it opened”.“They then came in to the hall and when they saw I was in my bedroom,Cheap Jerseys Supply, in my nightgown, they kicked down my bedroom door, too and they came in and one [name of officer given], pulled me off my bed by my hair and took me out in the hallway and they braced me up on the wall and they got this cadet officer, he took a cow pistle and started to hit me on my leg, branding it up.“And then he lashed me on my hand and it broke”.She added that “with all the beatings and curses, they started to call me whore, bitch,Supply NFL Jerseys Factory, stink dog, etc”. They then began to search and ransack the house. The woman claimed that the police beat her “and slapped me and cuffed me and all kinds of things they did me”.When they were finished abusing the woman, they went back into her bedroom and started to ransack it. “They stand up on my bed and break the edge and take down my DVD and throw it on the ground and they went into my safe, took out all my ration and throw it out”. The officers then allegedly took a spoon and stirred the woman’s cooked food in the pot,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, in their quest for narcotics, probably.She claimed also that one of the officers took $60,Cheap Jerseys Online,000 “box- hand’ money which she had and which was placed in a red purse.“[Name of officer] took a Bible and throw it on my back”,Cheap NFL Shop, she alleged.As if that was not humiliating enough, one of the officers then allegedly took a chamber pot filled with urine and dumped it on her face. “When they done do me all this things, they left after three hours and they broke up my windows– it’s a renting house”. She said that they then took her down to the station and then they called for a female officer.She said that at the station the ranks told the female officer that they wanted to take out a search warrant for the woman.Cummings’ ordeal was far from over. She was taken to the Central Police Station “and they had me skin up on a chair and she (the female officer) with a gloves in my vagina, fingering for what God in heaven knows and when they done, they put me on the bench to sit down with my broken hand”.The woman said that she was in excruciating pains and was begging all the time to go to the hospital, but her calls were falling on deaf ears.“Them said they ain’t carrying me to no hospital that they don’t have any female, and I had to sleep there with the pain”.Then early Sunday morning, a Sergeant (name given) came and asked her what had happened, “and I said they beat me and break my hand”. That officer then ordered that Cummings be taken to a hospital.“They take me to the hospital without a medical”, she said. She was examined and the doctor examined her and declared her hand broken. It was cast in Plaster of Paris, after which she was taken back to the station and placed on $5,000 bail for Disorderly Behaviour.The woman argued,China Jerseys Cheap, “I want to know how I can I have done disorderly behaviour in my own house when they beat me and I have a broken hand?”Cummings related that she reported the matter the next day to the Police Complaints Desk at the Central Police Station and they took a statement “and he sent me over to the Crime Chief and he asked me what was going on and I told him and he sent me back over to the Complaints’ Desk to get a medical and go to the hospital”.When the woman was about to leave that division with her medical, the police, she claimed collected the document.She then tried to visit the Commander, Deryck Josiah “and for two weeks I am running to see the Commander and I cannot see him”.She told her story, too, to the Second-in-Command (Deputy Commander, Eric Bassant) whom she claimed sent her back to the Crime Chief and the run around continued.She said that she is cur