無頭像
Orrtul1y

帖子 13162
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2390
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-16 15:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Errol Barrette, 31, a Jamaican national, was yesterday jailed for three years and fined $10,000 by Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson. He had been made to face the charge of possession of narcotics for the purpose of trafficking.The accused on February 13, at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, had in his possession 516 grams of cocaine for the sole purpose of trafficking. In fact, the drug was in his stomach.Police Prosecutor, Denise Griffith,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, said that Barrette, who is originally from 11 Duke Street, Falmont, Jamaica, while preparing to depart for his homeland with Caribbean Airlines,NFL Jerseys China, Flight 414, was acting strangely.When the immigration officers on duty decided to conduct an X-ray, they discovered that he had ingested the substance packed in capsules.He was taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital, but he continued to deny that he had ingested any drugs. It was not until he began to excrete the pellets that he recanted.The defendant, who described himself as a furniture maker,China NFL Jerseys Cheap, said that before he was arrested he was working with a block factory located in Friendship, East Bank Demerara,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and was going back home to Jamaica.“Your Worship,China Jerseys, Sunday was my birthday, and I drink up a lot of stuff all day. I wasn’t sober. I got to take responsibility for my actions. I ask for your mercy,holesale Soccer Jerseys, Your Worship.”He added that he was not blaming any of it on the alcohol.He succeeded in getting the magistrate’s mercy because he got the minimum sentence.