無頭像
Orrtul1y

帖子 13162
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2395
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-16 21:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Although fearful that the justice system has been compromised, a man is now seeking to file criminal charges against the President of the Guyana Bar Association, Mr. Gamal Khan.According to Ansar Alladin,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, of 55 Public Road, La Grange, West Bank Demerara, he was both verbally and physically attacked by the lawyer at a mosque simply because he failed to remove his vehicle at the lawyer’s request.Recounting the incident, yesterday, Alladin said that he along with a number of other drivers had parked in such a way that the lawyer could not have entered the compound of the mosque,Wholesale Jerseys China, a state of affairs which evidently angered him.The incident occurred even as service at the La Grange Mosque was ongoing to commemorate a national Muslim holiday during the latter part of last year.Alladin said that the lawyer was so abusive in his request that he was not very willing to respond. This, he said,NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, was coupled with the fact that a few other vehicles would have had to move in order to grant the lawyer access.“He came late that morning and I was in the mosque and someone told me that I should move my car and it was then I realised it was Mr. Khan who wanted me to move…Two cars were on the bridge and a third car was in the way too so I said uncle Gamal if I move you can only get my space so you will have to talk to the other people too…”The lawyer, according to Alladin, was evidently annoyed that he was missing an important part of the service and started to use threatening language. “He said to me if I don’t move the car ‘you gonna see what will happen to you today’,Cheap Stitched Jerseys,” related Alladin.This,Wholesale Jerseys Online, the 21-year-old said, caused him to completely defy Khan’s request and return to the service.The end of the matter was not to be as yet since according to Alladin the man proceeded to interrupt the congregation by yelling to him “‘I said move your car now or else you gonna see what will happen’.”In an attempt to appease the situation another member of the mosque decided to relieve Alladin of his keys in order to move the car. Other members also sought to move their cars as well thereby allowing Khan to take his car to the desired spot.Following the service Alladin said that he approached the man and said, “You know there are better ways to deal with things?” This was however met with another bout of verbal abuse, which according to Alladin, also saw the lawyer preparing to do battle.Before he knew it, the young man said that the lawyer dealt him a blow to his face which prompted one of his uncles to intervene.The matter was subsequently reported to the police and both men were charged and were required to attend court for the matter to be heard. The lawyer got two charges for threatening behaviour and for causing actual bodily harm.? Alladin said that he was charged for threatening behaviour too.According to the man’s father, Saeed Rahman Alladin, from all indications justice was “blindfolded” since nothing came out of the matter. This result,cheap jerseys from china, he said, was however predicted by the lawyer, who he said, had warned that nothing would come of the matter since he (the lawyer) knew the presiding Magistrate.“That is one of the reasons that people does do wrong things in this country…” said the senior Alladin.He said that not only were the charges struck out against the lawyer but the matter was eventually dismissed by the presiding Magistrate for “want of prosecution.”The younger Alladin was not in court when the matter was called. He explained that he was 15 minutes late.The expectation was that the Magistrate would have put down the matter for later that morning.Saeed Alladin said that he has since been advised to file criminal charges against the lawyer since it is his belief that if the lawyer is not penalised for his action it is likely that his behaviour will continue unabated.He said that ahead of having his lawyer file criminal charges against the lawyer he was advised to publicise the incident in the hope that there is not a repeat of the lack of justice.