無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2412
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-17 02:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The hammer of Minister Robeson Benn has fallen on two snackettes in Mocha/Providence,Cheap Jerseys Supply, East Bank Demerara,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, yesterday.The two businesses were opened when the demolishing team arrived to carry out with their respective orders.Ministry official execute the demolition while the proprietor tries to show his permit to do business on the location. According to Compton Anthony,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, the co-owner of Bibi’s Snackette, the business has been in existence for twenty two years and he received a notice on November 17 requesting that he remove his building because it was on Government reserve.He said that he visited the Ministry on Monday to meet with the Minister to show him a document that he possessed showing that in 1987 permission was given to him to erect a building. However,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the Minister was not in office,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, he said.“I don’t even know where I am supposed to go. This is how I make my living.”An eyewitness said that the man’s wife is visually impaired and this is how they make an honest living. “How can the Ministry do this to honest people? Children and people come to take shelter here. There is no bus shed around. What does the Government want people to do?”The owner of the other snackette who only gave her name as Claudette,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, said that she has been doing business since 1997 at Mocha road entrance. She received a notice from the Ministry and is attempting to mobilise her snackette to save it from complete damage.“Guyana is stress. Since I got the letter I feel stressed out. I am a widow and mother of eight. Many days I have nothing to eat and this business helps me. Two of my children can’t walk. I am going to leave this country. Maybe I will have to find an old man to mind me. I am fed up.” Claudette said.The irate woman also said she will be visiting the Ministry to relate her distress to the Minister.