無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2410
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-17 09:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Midland, US (www.mlive.com) — Midland police officials are continuing their investigation into the death of a 19-year-old Guyanese-born man.Lt. Gregory H. Kramer said police believe Alvin Persaud died of a drug overdose.“In any investigation, especially when someone passes away, we wrap up all the loose ends to ensure that we have reached a proper conclusion,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” said Kramer. “As for right now, this remains a drug overdose death.”Persaud died May 26 at MidMichigan Medical Center. He was born in Guyana and came to the United States in 2004. He attended Dow High School.Police are not releasing the report while the investigation remains open and they declined to comment on any details.Rodha Singh, Persaud’s mother,NFL Jerseys From China, contends foul play is involved in her son’s death. She said her son was in a comatose state when he was dropped off at the Midland hospital by people at a party Persaud attended.“Why did someone leave him there to die?” she said.Singh, who currently lives in Queens,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, N.Y., said her son had smoked marijuana on occasions and did drink alcohol,Cheap Jerseys Online, but she doesn’t “consider him a junkie.”Based on conversations she’s had with family friends,wholesale jerseys china, Singh believes her son was injected with a heroin-and-bleach combination drug.“I am waiting to see what police are going to do and I’m not going to rest until they have answers,” she said.“I can’t save Alvin’s life,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, but I can save someone else’s kid out there.”