無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2403
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-18 17:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The police are investigating a report that about 16:30 hours on Saturday last,Cheap Jerseys Online, motor lorry, GKK 6599, was proceeding to Bartica when in the vicinity of 57 Miles,Authentic NFL Jerseys, Issano, the vehicle developed mechanical problems.The driver lost control and the vehicle toppled, pinning miner Michael Hughes,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Store, 45, of Nabaclis, East Coast Demerara,China Jerseys Cheap, who was in the tray of the vehicle.Dead: 45 year-old Michael Hughes. He was taken to the Bartica Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival. The man’s body was brought to the Lyken Funeral Home,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, yesterday.Meanwhile, the man’s brother, Ulric Hughes,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, told this newspaper that on Sunday they got a message saying that his brother was dead. “We went out and we made a call to the Bartica Police Station and they told us that they had an accident and that the body will come out today (yesterday),” Hughes said. He said that yesterday they went down to the Lyken Funeral home and they were informed that the body was on its way.“I went into the mortuary and when I saw my brother he looked like he was just sleeping. He had no bruises on his body…Up to now we don’t know what really happened,” Hughes said.He said that his brother lived alone in Nabaclis for several years after his mother died but spent most of his time in the interior.He was never married and has no children. Hughes added that his brother was heading out to the city to attend his aunt’s funeral.