無頭像
Orrtul1y

帖子 13162
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2395
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 04:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“The many successes one may achieve in life breed enemies, jealousy and every negative emotion, and there are those who will ascribe ulterior motives to what we do, but God is the one who knows and he sees it all.”By Jenelle CarterReverend Fay Clarke Very often in life people say they know that they have a special calling, but for some reason or the other, many do not follow that path. Reverend Fay Clarke is one of those persons who could not ignore her true calling, as much as she tried, as it was clear as day that her calling was to reach out to those who have been condemned by family and society at large.Born to Benjamin Clarke Jr. and Ilene Clarke, Fay was the eldest of three girls living with their parents in Kitty. Because of her father’s job demands, Fay and her family soon relocated to New Amsterdam where she began her schooling years. After attending New Amsterdam Congregational Primary, Fay moved onto the St. Joseph High.During her years at school it was her childhood dream to become a doctor, but her profession as it is now is far from what she wanted. “I recalled wanting to be a doctor so bad that the last gift my father gave to me before his death was a ‘doctor set’.”She recalled losing her father at the tender age of ten and it seems as if her longing to be a doctor was lost too. But, life for Fay and her siblings was only getting started. The values and principles instilled in her as a child still resonate in her as a grown woman. Some of these principles,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, she said, have molded her into the individual she has become.“My mother really impacted my life, she would always tell me it is a woman’s prerogative not to let anyone know your age, she was a really hilarious, interesting, strong woman.”Fay said from a very young age she was taught to be very confident in herself, and of course, to strive for the best. “My mother is my main role model, she was one of the first black females in the ’60s to drive a car at a time in Guyana when very few females could aspire or were brave enough to do such a thing.”“She imparted in us very sound values and principles; the importance of the truth,Wholesale Jerseys Online, being contented and also not going beyond our means – budget and save – and to be satisfied with what we have.”In her older years,Air Max 97 For Sale Cheap, Fay said her mother stressed the point that a parent cannot be their child’s friend.“A parent must be a parent; a parent cannot be a friend to a child, a child cannot be on par with the parent. Children become their parent’s friend when they are much older – when they become adults; when the parent would have already imparted the kind of virtues and skills you would want them to focus on.”As time went by Fay blossomed into a well groomed young lady and pretty much influenced by her mother’s teachings, it was time for her to face the world as an adult.She started her first job just out of high school, at the then Ministry of Public Works, as a Personnel Clerk. However, she was offered the opportunity to go to Tortola in the British Virgin Islands, to live and work by a relative. After spending only two weeks away from home, Fay said she returned to Guyana, despite being offered a job as a teacher in Tortola.“I was very sheltered, so after two weeks I returned to Guyana and started to work with Guyana Airways as a flight attendant, that job was my first love. I went to study aviation management and my career in the airline industry started.”After years in the airline industry, Fay had a divine intervention as she puts it and ever since her life has not changed.“It was in 1980 I started seeing little things that indicated to me that being in the airline industry was not what I was going to do all my life.” “The relatively high salary, benefits, the big life, it was all there for me,China Jerseys Cheap, but deep down inside I knew I had a greater calling.”As if it was only yesterday, Fay recalled sitting in her car during a lunch break in 1982 at the Miami airport and listening to a radio programme with a host named ‘Chaplin Ray’. The name alone struck her as she really knew nothing about Chaplins.Ms. Fay Clarke and another country representative during a conference in Hong Kong. Even as the day and months went by, while going about her job, there was something nagging at her. In 1982, Fay said she began praying about joining a missionary organisation. During that period of her life she said there was a longing within her to go into a missionary setting and she began praying about it as she was always a strong believer in Christ.“I went on this seven day fasting,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, and on the last day of the fast, I h