無頭像
Orrtul1y

帖子 13162
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2390
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 17:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Appearing in a televised interview in the United States of America, People’s Progressive Party/PPP/C Prime Ministerial Candidate, Elisabeth HarperCivic (PPP/C) Prime Ministerial Candidate, Elisabeth Harper, refused to answer questions related to what is being viewed as “hypocrisy” on her part.Harper was interviewed by International Economic Relations expert,NFL Jerseys China, Dr. Rudy R. Jadoopat,NBA Jerseys China, who sought of her take on many issues and Harper obliged. However, things took a turn when Dr. Jadoopat asked Harper how it is that she can appear on a platform telling Guyanese she will secure woman empowerment and promote elimination of abuse,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, when she sits on that very platform next to former President Bharrat Jagdeo.Dr. Jadoopat pointed to the fact that Jagdeo has been accused of abusing his wife Varshnie Singh psychologically.He told Harper, “She (Singh) was actually in this studio and she complained about him (Jagdeo). How are you able to sit next to such a person and say you represent women against violence and abuse?”Harper responded,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, “I am not here to speak about the former President’s personal life.” Before she could have finished her statement, Dr. Jadoopat interjected, “it is no longer personal it is public, he held public office.”But Harper insisted that “it is private.”“What I hoped you would have asked me was what I have been speaking about on my platform which is women’s rights, the empowerment of women, and looking to see how we can deal with domestic violence. And so that will be one of the main issues we will address in our next administration,” the former Director General of the Foreign Affairs Ministry told her interviewer,Cheap Jerseys From China,During the interview,Sale NFL Jerseys, Dr. Jadoopat outlined numerous issues that are of concern to Guyanese living in theFormer President Bharrat JagdeoDiaspora, particularly in the US.Among those issues are the time taken to renew passports, the level of corruption in Guyana, the high level of crime in Guyana, and issues surrounding basic utilities such as water and electricity.As the interview concluded, Harper said, “The PPP views the next election as one that will transform Guyana. And so the vision of our Party is to ensure we bring even more economic progress and social progress to the people of Guyana. To also ensure a safer more secure Guyana and one that the Diaspora will continue to delegate its commitment towards.”