無頭像
Orrtul1y

帖子 13162
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2391
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-20 20:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– in response to Guyana Times article“They cannot take the relentless exposures of the corruption under Jagdeo’s leadership. I will not rest unless they return what was stolen from the people of this country. I sincerely hope that our newly elected President Donald Ramotar would investigate all the corruption that happened under Jagdeo’s nose. I will speak loud and clear. I was speaking and I will continue to speak. No one will stop me.” – Kaieteur News publisher Glenn LallCrime Chief Seelall Persaud yesterday denied having any knowledge that the Guyana Police Force has launched an investigation into alleged backtracking operations by Glenn Lall, proprietor and publisher of Kaieteur News.“I don’t know about that. There are a lot of investigations that are being conducted without my knowing. I look at major investigations, I look at major issues of crimes affecting society but I am not aware of all the investigations. I do not know about that investigation, I am unaware of it,” Persaud stated.He made those comments in response to a Guyana Times article entitled ‘Police to investigate Glenn Lall’s alleged backtracking operations’.Efforts to reach Police Commissioner Henry Greene were futile.Kaieteur News publisher Glenn Lall,Cheap Jerseys Online, who has been exposing the widely believed corrupt practices of the Bharrat Jagdeo regime, has stated that the article is Jagdeo’s retaliation through the Guyana Times, which is owned by the former President.“Jagdeo personally told me that he owns the Guyana Times newspaper,Air Max 97 For Sale,” Lall disclosed.He asserted that the article is baseless and is only a distraction from what the Guyanese public should focus on.“They cannot take the relentlessness of the exposure of the corruption under Jagdeo’s leadership. I will not rest unless they return what was stolen from the people of this country.“The assets of this country, the money that was stolen,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, the money for those? contracts in which nothing has been done, needs to be returned to the people. I will not rest until that happens,Wholesale China Jerseys,” Mr. Lall emphasized.He insisted that persons do not understand the magnitude of the Sanata Textile Complex deal, which he said is only the tip of the corruption iceberg.According to the KN publisher, the facility is worth more than US$50M and it was “stolen from the Guyanese people.”“What I know for sure, some of them will be locked up foreign jails if nothing happens here.”“This whole backtracking thing came out from Jagdeo’s mouth just to have the??? US Embassy embarrass me by revoking my visa. They sat down and discussed that. One of his buddies told me that. I kept quiet all the time because he was the president,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Stitched,” Lall stated.He expressed the hope that newly elected President Donald Ramotar will take action against those who he said had “raped” Guyana.“He will have to ensure that the people of this country be treated the way a leader should treat them. He has to investigate all the corruption that happened under Jagdeo’s nose. I will speak loud and clear, I was speaking and I will continue to speak. No one will stop me.”The Guyana Times and the state-owned media entities,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, the Guyana Chronicle and National Communications Network have been churning out attacks on Lall ever since he started the exposure of massive Government corruption.