無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2412
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-20 21:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?Hundreds receive treatment at Patentia, Timehri and St. Cuthbert’s Mission –?? ?Berbicians prepare for visit tomorrowFollowing last Saturday’s much appreciated outreach at Patentia, scores of Timehri,Wholesale China Jerseys, East Bank Demerara residents took advantage of the free clinic offered by the Guyana Watch Medical team on Sunday at the community’s Primary School.Persons, young and old, came out in their numbers and saw the medical practitioners for all sorts of ailments. With many expressing their gratitude for being treated expeditiously. This year, 10 medical doctors,A doctor attending to two children who were affected by the flu15 support staff,Cheap NFL Jerseys, three dentists, and one pharmacist are here to offer their support to the people of Guyana. According to the doctors, the most complaints they have received are those of skin infections, fever, flu, high blood sugar and high blood pressure. Some of the patients opined that Guyana Watch should come twice yearly,NFL Jerseys From China, as the service is always of the highest quality. One such individual, Raymond DaSilva, said that he was experiencing stomach pains for awhile. He said when he visited the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) he waited for several hours without seeing a doctor.”I am a poor man, I do fishing for a living and I cannot afford to go to private hospital, that is why I am thankful for whatever little I get. God will bless whoever started this programme. It helping a lot of poor people,” Da Silva stressed.Another patient, Leslie Chung,Wholesale Jerseys China, said that he was surprised when he received the medication. He said that he is “thankful for seeing a doctor for free and receiving really good medicine”.Molly Cozier, a mother of eight, said that she is saving money because she doesn’t have to take her kids to GPHC for treatment.”My children have skin problem and I received some really helpful medicine. Normally I does take them to GPHC,Cheap Jerseys From China, but we does gotta wait long, long…plus I does gotta buy things for them toDr. Kevin Samaroo testing a patient’s blood sugareat,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, and it does be hard for me because my husband is a fisherman and he alone supporting us.”Dr. K. Mitchell, a general practitioner, told Kaieteur News that it is her first time here in Guyana and so far she enjoys helping the people, because “they are very nice, and contented with what they get”.Pharmacist, S. Mehta revealed that he distributed medicine for mostly high-blood-pressure, high blood sugar, skin infection and asthma.Yesterday, the team of doctors visited the St. Cuthbert’s Mission and other communities along the Mahaica River, and attended to a significant number of patients.On Saturday last, the team visited Patentia Secondary School and assisted 518 persons. Of that number, 138 were dental visits.Tomorrow, the Medical team will be visiting the Tain Primary School in Berbice.Scores lined up at Timehri Primary to receive medical attention