無頭像
Orrtul1y

帖子 13162
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2395
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-22 11:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Even as the police are trying to implement more stringent laws for road users and those driving under the influence of alcohol, a taxi driver has become the latest road fatality following an accident early yesterday at the intersection of Robb and Wellington Streets, in the vicinity of C.N. Sharma television station.Dead: Joel BaynesDead is Joel Baynes, 34, of Lot 73 Section ‘C’ Golden Grove, East Coast Demerara. Baynes, a father of two has been working as a taxi driver for the past 11 years. He was attached to the Sheriff Taxi service.According to reports,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the father of two was heading east along Robb Street when a car PNN 1530, heading south on Wellington Street collided with Baynes’ taxi, HB 9018 around 01:00 am yesterday.The driver of the privately owned car reportedly drove away after the collision, leaving the badly wounded man in the wrecked car. Luckily,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, one of his colleagues who happened to be passing at the said time took him to the hospital where he later succumbed.A police source informed this publication that the driver walked into the police station around 07:00am yesterday with his relatives. The driver reportedly told investigators that he drove away from the scene because he had his female associate in his car and had to rush her to the hospital since she suffered injuries as a result of the accident. He is currently in police custody at the station.Yesterday, when Kaieteur News visited the dead man’s parents’ home, his mother, Phyllis Baynes was inconsolable. She cried every time someone mentioned her dead son’s name.“He driving for so long and he never kill anyone. How can someone kill my son? Only yesterday (Sunday) he drive me to the airport to collect my baby granddaughter and he stop at a shop and tell me he will buy whatever I want,cheap nfl jerseys,” the elderly woman said in tears.His father, Franklin, a pastor said that he was at home sleeping when he received a call from the man’s wife,Kieran Gibbs Arsenal Jersey UK, informing him that he had met with an accident.“She called me and tell me someone called and told her that Joel was involved in an accident and that he was at the hospital. After she hang up, the same person that call her, called me and said that he was in an accident and that he died and I shouldn’t bring his wife,wholesale nfl jerseys,” the older Baynes stressed.The dead man’s parents yesterday.Joel Baynes leaves to mourn his wife,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, children, parents and siblings.