無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2413
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-26 14:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Sister witnesses horrific episodeA 17-year-old who was struck down in front of his Patentia,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, West Bank Demerara home on Monday evening died moments later while receiving treatment at the West Demerara Regional Hospital.According to reports, Nicholas Jabar of Patentia Housing Scheme,Jerseys NFL Cheap, died sometime around 21:00 hours after being struck down by a speeding car.Dead: Nicholas JabarThe dead teen’s father, Fazal Jabar, told this publication that he was sitting in front of his property with one of his daughters when he saw his son come out of a minibus.? According to Jabar,Authentic China Jerseys, the car was heading towards the Demerara Harbour Bridge when it struck his son.“They had a big crowd on the road because the Temple had a function and they had cars parked on the road,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, too, and he (the driver) come speeding and knock me son who was already on the parapet.”Jabar said while sitting on the bench his daughter had indicated to him that his son had reached home.“I look over the road and see my son waiting to cross the road,Isaiah Thomas Jersey, so I turned around to do something and I hear a crash…and me daughter say daddy is Nicholas get knock down.”The father of seven said he began running towards his son who was hurled several feet into the air before he landed some distance away.“My daughter started to scream and running towards she brother and when we reach he just covered in blood and the car was going to drive away,”The man said residents ran behind the car and calling for the driver to stop as it appeared as if the driver was contemplating to flee the scene.“He drive and stop and then driving again and is till by the Estate house he stop after some boy run to the car and scramble the keys away from he (the driver).”Fazal Jabar said he immediately placed his son into the same car and ordered the driver to take them to the hospital. According to Jabar, his son received extensive injuries to his body and died while they were awaiting an x-ray.Fighting to hold back tears, the father lamented the fact that he was waiting to greet his son but instead partially witnessed his demise.“Imagine me just see me son on he way home and couple minutes later he dead.”The man said his son would have celebrated his 18th birthday next Monday.In addition,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Jabar opined that no justice will be served in this matter given the way the local justice system operates. He expressed the view that the driver who is responsible for his son’s death will get bail on his first court appearance and the matter will be prolonged in the court.“There is no justice; the man gon get bail and while the matter going on in the court he (the driver) will be driving still and years will pass and he will get off because of the amount of cases they have in our courts.”The man said another relative of his was killed in an accident and six years after the family is still waiting for the matter to be heard and completed.Meanwhile the driver of the car involved in the accident has since been taken into police custody to assist with investigation.