無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2412
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-26 15:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Anthony Matheson, a 20-year-old of 1979 William Street,China Jerseys, Kitty pleaded guilty to the charge of possession of a firearm and ammunition without being the holder of a licence.Matheson who appeared before Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ court then begged for a reasonable sentence.According to the police,Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes, on April 10,Buy Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes, at approximately 16:00 hours, police officers while on mobile patrol acted on sensitive information and conducted a search in Festival City. The officers then saw Matheson in the company of two other young males riding pedal cycles and proceeding in the southerly direction. Whilst the police tried to approach, the defendant attempted to head in another direction and was consequently chased until he was finally apprehended.When Matheson was stopped, police searched the defendant and discovered a .38 Taurus revolver with three live matching rounds secured in his pants crutch. He was then asked to produce a license but was unable to.The defendant explained to the police that he found the gun and bullets on the seawalls and was on his way to sell it to a man. The items were confiscated and the defendant was arrested,China Jerseys Cheap, taken to East Ruimveldt Police Station and charged for the said offence.Matheson told the court, “On Easter Monday,Wholesale China Jerseys, I was burning a joint with my friends on the jetty and when I jump off, I stepped on the gun and bullets and I pick it up and show my friends them. After that,cheap nfl jerseys, I carry it home and stash it. Then when I carry it to sell the police see me and found me with it.”The defendant who is a known offender was subsequently instructed to pay a fine of $100,000 and sentenced to three years’ imprisonment.