無頭像
Orrtul1y

帖子 13162
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2395
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-4 04:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Yesterday, amidst a solemn ceremony according to Hindu rites,Cheap NFL Jerseys, relatives and close friends of 50- year-old Ramdeo Deonarine bade their final farewells.Around mid morning yesterday, the man’s wife, who returned from the United States of America along with their two other daughters awaited the arrival of his remains at their Ruby East Bank Essequibo home.When the body arrived there were some tears from the eyes of Deonarine’s mother and father. They were to sit next to the Dholi,Cheap Jerseys, which was bearing his remains.Across the Dholi sat Deonarine’s wife who had to be supported throughout the ceremony as she wept when persons recollected on the life he lived.The officiating Pandit was Jainarine Maraj,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, who called on relatives and friends to be strong and let God be the judge.“We know when a new life is entering the world everyone knows but no one knows when we are leaving.”He further encouraged the relatives to draw their strength from each other, while noting that getting over the loss of a loved one is nothing easy to do.Deonarine’s daughter, Mala, read a very touching poem,NFL Jerseys China, which her dead father had written and had requested that it be read only at his funeral.He must have had a premonition. As the daughter read the poem it moved many to tears.“I’m still here; death ends relationships but not love. Dear friends please don’t mourn for me,Jerseys NFL China, I’m still here, and though you don’t see me I’m right by your side each night and day…”After several heart wrenching tributes by friends and family, Deonarine’s body was taken to the Ruimzeight Foreshore for cremation.Among those paying tribute there was a small contingent from Trinidad. The group said they came to know Deonarine several years ago through doing business and the news of his death came as a shock.They said that he would be remembered as a friend and faithful business partner. Just after lunch yesterday Deonarine’s remains were cremated.Deonarine and his business colleague were brutally murdered on Sunday last in Bartica.It was reported that the two were found in a house at Second Avenue, Bartica, with their throats slit and their hands and feet bound.Up to press time yesterday Crime Chief Seelall Persuad said that one suspect who was detained in connection with the murders,Cheap Jerseys From China, was still in police custody.The second victim in the incident was cremated on Tuesday.