無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2413
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-27 11:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Terrence Poole became Guyana’s first Three-Star Boxing Coach after he successfully completed the International Amateur Boxing Association (AIBA) Coaches’ course held from October 14-18 in Almaty,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Kazakhstan.Speaking at a press conference held yesterday at the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sport, Poole said he felt honored to receive the certificate. “As a boxer I was not fortunate to reach the pinnacle,Mens Nike Free Run, but I am happy to do so as a coach”,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, he added.“Having the certificate is not all; my main aim is to enhance our talent so that we can win a medal at the next Olympics”, said Poole.Poole expressed gratitude to President of the Guyana Boxing Association (GBA) Steve Ninvalle,Womens Green NFL Jerseys, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sport Alfred King, Brigadier Mark Phillips, Gary Best, the media and his wife Seon Waldron.Ninvalle congratulated Poole on his achievement and stressed the need for more coaches. He stated that they will commence preparation shortly for what is expected to be a packed 2014. Ninvalle informed that James Beckles from Trinidad and Tobago will host a workshop here for Referees and Judges from January 14 -20 which will be followed by the Goodwill Games that will be held in collaboration with the Guyana Olympic Association in February.“We have extended invitations to Jamaica,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago for the games and have already received verbal commitment”,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, added Ninvalle.The GBA President indicated that the Commonwealth Games is also on the cards so they plan to have the boxers encamped as early as possible.