無頭像
Liulang123

帖子 2157
註冊 2018-7-14
用戶註冊天數 2119
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-6-30 09:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"You have to evolve with that and I think I've done well with that,Wholesale China Football Jerseys," he said. "I think I'm still effective. I watch tape,Kanken Backpack Sale Uk, too. I'm not only watching myself,Wholesale Shoes For Sale Online, I watch safeties across the league. But the fact is that I have become a standard at the position and it comes with the territory of being torn down more when you're in the latter part of your career,China Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping Worldwide, especially coming off a Super Bowl.
"I don't think I've played much different this year than I've done in the past if you go back and look at tape outside of not being challenged as much,Shoes Canada Free Returns," he said. "I don't think there's really been too much of a difference outside of having a second hip surgery and maybe not moving as fast."
Reed also mentioned that rules changes as a result of the league's new collective bargaining agreement have taken some time to adjust to,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Buffalo-Bills-Football-Jerseys/.