無頭像
OrqopXM2

帖子 2022
註冊 2019-1-3
用戶註冊天數 1942
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-10-22 11:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Running the ball is group effort," Jackson said. "It's not one individual. It's not one unit. Over the years, I've taken pride Jerseys Wholesale in being consistent. But regardless of why things have not worked out, I refuse as a leader to Cheap Football Jerseys point Football jerseys wholesale the finger at someone else before I point it at myself."
NOTES: As expected, Football jerseys cheap LB Sean Weatherspoon rejoined the roster Wednesday after recovering from a foot ailment. He had been on the injured list since Week 2 and watched the Falcons Nike React Cheap go 1-6 while he was out. "I'm not Superman," he said. "I've got to go out there and play my game." ... The Falcons also signed OT Sean Locklear, who spent much of his career in Seattle and started 10 games for the New York Giants last season. He fills the roster spot left by LT Sam Baker, who is done for the year because of a knee injury. ... TE Tony Gonzalez (toe) and backup running back Jason Snelling (knee) did not practice Wednesday. DT Corey Peters (knee) and DE Malliciah Goodman (calf) also sat out.