無頭像
LrbpmKh2

帖子 2143
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1948
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-10-29 22:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I always wanted to be able Cheap Air Max Wholesale to be there for them and know that, 'Hey, they can count on me,'" Fletcher said. "And even prove doubters wrong when there's a little nick or bump and they think, 'Hey, this is going to be the end of the streak' or whatever the case may be 鈥?to be able to say: 'You Swell Bottle Uk know what? I'm tough enough to get through this.'"
Notes: Fletcher also gave a passionate endorsement for Shanahan to return. "I think Jerseys For Sale you should extend him, as crazy as that may sound," Fletcher said. ... Fletcher's advice to embattled quarterback Robert Griffin III, who has been benched for the rest of the season: "This is a time for him to exhale, take a step back." Griffin's Authentic Jerseys Cheap rambling response: "I agree with him. And I did take that advice because for some people it can push you over the edge and really frustrate you, so for me I just gotta Nike Dunks For Sale do what Fletch told me and exhale, just let it all go because you have to let the people that know you defend you. And you can't try to defend yourself or your family in these situations. It's unfortunate and people won't understand that. But people that know me, know my parents, know my family, know what goes on around here, they have to defend me."