無頭像
OqubgW8B

帖子 11937
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2399
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-11 21:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– fight started over spilled drinkOne man is nursing a stab wound to the abdomen and gunshot to the eye, after a heated fracas inside a Sheriff Street night spot.The police in a press release stated that Sherlock Fyfee,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, 29, of Independence Boulevard was shot and stabbed around 03:40 hrs on Monday at a popular Sheriff Street Disco.? The release further stated that there was a brawl inside of the disco and the man was struck to his left eye and stabbed to his abdomen, during the incident.When this newspaper visited the scene of the incident,Jerseys From China, employees of the club refuted claims that the shooting happened inside of the disco.A female manager at the club told Kaieteur News that she remembered Fyfee ordering a round of drinks for his friends. According to the woman, some of the patrons would normally dislike when they open the drinks,Cheap Jerseys From China, so they would hand them the sealed bottles.“They don’t like us to open the bottles so we would normally hand them the bottles and they would open it with their rings” the manager explained.Kaieteur News was further told by the manager that Fyfee opened the bottled beverage and it spilled on another patron’s pants.“The drink spilled…and from his lip movement I assumed that he was saying sorry…but the other guy wasn’t taking his apology” the manager said.The woman further stated that seconds after a scuffle ensued between Fyfee and a group of men that was sitting with the other man.“It’s like they started banking him after he spilled the drink on the one’s pants…so we (employees) started pushing them out of the club, because we don’t allow those things inside here” the manager explained.Kaieteur News was told that the employees managed to push the men out of the club, but the fracas continued. According to the manager,it was while the men were outside that Fyfee was shot and stabbed.“Is outside he get shoot…because we had already pushed them outside, and also I didn’t even know someone was shot, it was only until I went outside I knew someone was shot” the manager said.The woman lamented the fact that someone could have managed to get into the club with a gun.“We have almost four security guards and a metal detector, so I really cannot understand how someone managed to get a gun inside the club” the manager said.A statement was taken from the manager of the club.Meanwhile,Cheap Jerseys From China, the injured man speaking with Kaieteur News yesterday said that he was at the club with a group of friends having a drink. According to Fyfee, one of his friends spilled the drink on the assailant’s pants and that’s when the argument started. The man said he tried to intervene and make peace but, the men started to attack him. It was during the fracas, Fyfee said that he was stabbed and shot.“We were inside the club and as the fight was going on I rubbed my eyes….and felt the blood on my face” Fyfee recounted. He was taken to a private hospital,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, where he is currently receiving medical treatment.The man’s entire face is presently swollen and doctors had to insert surgical tubes inside his nose to help him breathe,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, his eye is also bandaged.Investigations are still continuing into the matter.